Friday, December 22, 2006

More Neocon Kool-Aid, Please...

But if Giuliani can make those issues seem secondary to a broader defense of American civilization, he's got a chance to go all the way.
Not if activist gun owners sick and tired of "moderate" republican treason have anything to say about it. We might as well vote for Sarah Brady.

You idiots just lost both houses and it looks like the presidency will be a democrat slam dunk. Here's the way things are turning: Enough of us--the critical mass by which most elections are won or lost--aren't falling for the "lesser of two evils" fear tactics that have served GOP apologists so well for all these years. The hell with that and the hell with you.

We don't get what we want, you don't get what you want. We'll just have to hold on and defy any new bans. There aren't enough JBTs to come after all of us, and if it's tried, my bet is the frog will finally jump. I think those who have been maintaining the illusion that they are in control fear that--or will learn to.

Sanctioned "dissenters" like Jonah Goldberg being passed off as voices of conservatism is one of the great frauds perpetrated by the "authorized journalists." That and NRA being extremist and unyielding on the Second Amendment.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Extremist and unyielding on the 2A? You ain't sen nothin' yet!

Anonymous said...

I love how Goldberg passes himself off as a conservative by talking like he does, too. Medved and Prager have drunk the Kool-Aid, and although honorable men, they both shrink from the hard, obvious, and tough to deal with solutions. I think the trouble with these guys is that they don't WANT to see whats' making all those horrible noises on the other side of the hedge. Only the hedge is inside our own backyard. Gallegher is another, and so is Hewitt. Believe it or not, I think Coulter and Malkin got more guts than any of them. Ingram is gutsy too. Rush is all blow and no go. Funny how it panned out. The men are all blowhards and the women know the score.

Anonymous said...

Sean, come on Medved an honorable man? Please!!! Ann Coulter and Malkin gutsy? Both of those two mmonbats are delusional and are not any friends of lady liberty. Those two "women" are fine with control, as long as they are the ones at the levers of power.

Anonymous said...

I call Medved honorable because in a FEW instances, he SOUNDS like a conservative, and yes, I know that he started out as a Red Diaper Doper Baby. I think he has drifted back to familiar waters somewhere in the vicinity of St. Petersburg. I stick with what I said about Coulter and Malkin. I didn't say I wanted them in power. They may make good advisors. Moonbats? They're not liberals, so how could they be moonbats? What positions have they taken that lead you to believe that? All I've ever heard from either one is Pro-American, Anti-illegal immigration, Pro-gun, Pro-life, less government, less taxes, Pro-family, and Anti-Communism.

David Codrea said...

Well, I did get a tad upset with Coulter here...

Anonymous said...

Humbly acknowledged. She probably is succumbing to elitism. I would not ascribe perfection to her, but I love the way she rips into liberal idiots. Mark Steyn is another, but I wouldn't depend on him to fight in a tough position.