Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Fincher Out of Jail

DAD IS OUT JAIL FOR AT LEAST 4 WEEKS. HE IS OUT ON SELF REPORT. NOT SURE ABOUT AN APPEAL BOND. KEEP PRAYING. THERE ARE STIPULATIONS TO HIS RELEASE, HE CAN NOT GO ANY WHERE EXCEPT A FEW PLACES, NO MILITIA MEETINGS, NO FIREARMS, NO FELONS CAN COME AROUND HIM OR ASSOCIATE WITH HIM, HE MUST CHECK IN WITH HIS PROBATION OFFICER ONCE A WEEK. SURE THERE ARE MORE STIPULATIONS BUT CAN NOT THINK OF THEM AT THIS MOMENT. I WANT TO THANK EACH AND EVERYONE WHO HAS CONTRIBUTED TO HIS DEFENSE. THERE IS MORE TO COME AT SOME POINT. THANKS SO MUCH. AS ALWAYS GOD BLESS AND THANK YOU ALL. CONNIE FIELDS AND FAMILY

I found this email waiting for me when I finally got hooked back up to the Internet. Thing is, the message is two weeks old.

In a related development, it looks like the courts won't be satisfied until they steal the man's land. That news is a week old.

My opinion is that both of these developments merited timely mentions on gun rights blogs.

[More about Wayne Fincher from WarOnGuns]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry David, but that news about them stealing his land is months and months old.

His troubles all started when he wouldn't sell his land to be developed and planned.

I have always suspected a cause and effect link between those his refusal to sell his land and his follow on kidnap by government.

BTW, glad you are back.

me said...

news to me. US V. Fincher hasn't been updated lately.

If I were him I wouldn't meet any new people. Chances are they'll be someone working on their own plea bargain.

once again and always God bless Wayne Fincher.