Thursday, October 04, 2007

New 2A Website: Small Armz

I just got an email about a new RKBA website. It's under development, so I don't see a lot of original content--mostly links to other resources--which ain't a bad thing.

I call this one to your attention because we don't often see pro-2A sites originating from Harlem, and any forum allowing us to make inroads into the urban demographic could become an important one.

I do find it curious that on his photos page, Mr. Reynolds presents himself posing with Hillary Clinton, Charles Schumer, and GOA F- rated Rep. Nydia M. Velázquez. Perhaps the intent is to show access to these notorious anti-gunners, and if he can plant the seed with them that not all urban voters are lock-step gun-controllers, perhaps it's a start?

I look forward to reading some original commentary from this site so I can further glean what their mission and strategy will be. I'll also forward this link to Mr. Reynolds and invite him to comment and entertain questions from the curious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Basically I'm not to the left or the right I'm centered & focused. So the agenda of one individual does not have to reflect my agenda as long as I get "my" point across.

When I can step up & reflect positive goals on those who choose to disagree it's an opportunity for change.

Since I am from Harlem NY those are some of the political individuals in which I have to engage in healthy discussion. If I can eventually connect with a major political figure should I say no?

It's not about who I'm standing next to in the pictures it's about who they are standing next to. Thanks for your support.

David Codrea said...

"It's not about who I'm standing next to in the pictures it's about who they are standing next to..."

I like that answer. Good luck and please keep us informed on your progress.