Sunday, March 09, 2008

Nancy Gets Her Gun

And Nancy seems to get it.

But this Felicia Feaster person, who can't seem to keep her ignorance out of the introduction, is a whole 'nother matter.

If a man wrote anything as condescendingly chauvinistic as "Women are supposed to be nurturing and peaceable," or cited "the reflex to bake up a plate of snickerdoodles," you'd expect howls of outrage, that is, if there were anything consistent and non-subversive about "feminist" leadership.

And then dragging out Freud... I hate to disillusion you, Sweetie, but really, a gun is just a gun. The only people who seem to have problems distinguishing them from... something else... appear to be "liberal" women--and those who see themselves as such.

I guess I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth--on the whole, this appears to give armed women a forum in front of new eyes, and the accompanying slide show does a better job than the introductory commentary, although I could do without clever remarks along the lines of "I don't know if she's going to serve me Cheeze Whiz and Triscuits of bust a cap in my ass."

[Via HZ]

No comments: