Thursday, March 06, 2008

The Other Yeshiva Solution

The Israeli Yeshiva Solution

One of the students at the yeshiva, Yitzhak Danon, eventually managed to hit the terrorist. "I climbed on the roof of the study hall with my gun after I heard the sound of gunshots. The firing continued while I lay on the roof with my weapon cocked. Suddenly he came up, and started spraying bullets in the air. I fired two shots at his head, and saw him stagger," Danon said. The terrorist was finally killed by a paratroop officer, a student at the yeshiva who lives close by and came to the scene with his weapon at the sound of gunfire.
vs.

The American Yeshiva Solution.

Any questions?

Cryptic Subterranean has more.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

BANG!


C.H.

Stephen said...

The shooting always stops when someone shows up to counter the shooter. Why is that so freaking hard to comprehend?

Anonymous said...

when I first heard this story this a.m., before any details were available, I told my wife, I don't know how many students were killed, but even though the assailant had a fully automatic weapon I knew he didn't survive long enough to kill 32.

We have a Hell of a lot to learn here in the land of the jellyfish.

Anonymous said...

Not only was the shooter stopped, but notice how the paratroop officer/student actually came to the scene of the shooting WHILE IT WAS STILL GOING ON.
Unlike our generations of bleating sheep, it seems that instead of just offering themselves up to die, at least two people chose to engage the shooter.
Bravo.

Anonymous said...

National Public Radio on March 07 reported that this hero was a "soldier" and later reported that he was a "policeman" but left out the detail that he was a student at the seminary. Is this an indirect "Only Ones" effect, in which the liberal media can't believe, or won't report, that a student could have accomplished something like this?