Monday, March 24, 2008

We're the Only Ones Piling Up Enough

I had a lot of emails waiting in my inbox upon my return, and it's tough keeping up with them all. If I haven't replied personally, my apologies--I'll try later today.

I need to be out of the house in half an hour so here's my best shot at responding to many of the "Only Ones" entries forwarded to me during my absence:

We're the Only Ones Emulating Lee Paige Enough

We're the Only Ones Puzzling Enough

We're the Only Ones Who Know How to Treat the Ladies Enough

We're the Only Ones Kittenish Enough

We're the Only Ones Allowed to Defend Ourselves Enough

We're the Only Ones in the Wrong Place at the Wrong Time Enough

We're the Only Ones Blasting Ourselves Enough

[Via Gunthing; Michael S; JG; TonyG; Carl S; Jeffersonian; Mark G--sorry if I missed anybody else and hope you understand]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The San Diego story pisses me off the most. The chief has to research to see if they have a policy to shoot unarmed women and little 8 year old boys?

Meanwhile the asshole is home on paid leave while the department tries to find out if his actions were pre-approved?

No goddamned wonder they want everybody else disarmed.

Anonymous said...

Here's another

http://blogs.kansascity.com/crime_scene/2008/03/former-jaco-dep.html