Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Defender of the Castle

Another one weighs in. This time, it's Tim Schaffer.

Thank you for contacting my office regarding Senate Bill 184, the Castle Doctrine Bill. I am a proud co-sponsor of this legislation.

As a defender of second amendment rights, I support the law-abiding citizens’ right to bear arms. This bill is currently pending before the Senate Judiciary – Criminal Justice Committee. I will continue to do all I can to support the passage of SB 184.

Thank you again for your letter and please feel free to contact my office if you have any further questions or concerns.

Ohio castle-dwellers: You're doing your part, right? There will be no breach in the wall because your station is undefended?

1 comment:

Ken said...

Columbus Dispatch says SB 184 passed the Senate unanimously.

On to the House....