Thursday, April 24, 2008

Gun Virgins

Although my clients clearly had a "blast" with their first shooting experience, they didn't have more fun than I did, proudly explaining America's fine tradition of empowering the individual with firearms and standing up to "authorities" who were in reality elitist snobs bent on convincing them they were unworthy underlings.
This is a fun read and parallels my experiences every time I have introduced a new person to shooting. It truly is the single best way to begin changing perceptions.

[Via KABA Newslinks]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good on ya. Me and a buddy of mine have done similar outings with noobies and they all have a great time. It is kinda fun watching someone, over the course of a couple of hours, progressing from single shot .22's up to center fire and on to full-auto.

The shit-eating grin is an involuntary response. You know what I'm talking about.