Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Little Attribution Here...?

"It didn't matter the rifle in question had not been intentionally modified for select fire, or that it did not have an M16 bolt carrier or sear, that it did not show any signs of machining or drilling, or that that model had even been recalled a few years back," said a commentary in Guns Magazine on the case against David R. Olofson, of Berlin, Wis.

What, telling people the author's name would kill you?

How am I supposed to manage my reputation if people don't know who I am?

Yeah, I know that seems petty, but show me a writer who's not interested in increasing "brand name" recognition.

"[T]he commentary said" indeed. Is that anything like "the gun went off"?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you should work within the system and take on the pen name of Allen Commentary.

A. Commentary indeed.