Saturday, May 31, 2008

Red's Lawyer on Cam & Co

I understand he appears about half way through the program. I haven't heard it yet because I can't figure out where I should be looking.

If anybody knows how to navigate this site, please feel free to educate the rest of...OK--I guess you have to wait for the intro video to play out, then you get the option to click on the last show. Thing is, I'm not even sure that's the right show--it says "May 30," and I think the show in question was done on the 28th.

I'm surprised they don't have an easily accessible archive.

Maybe they do and I just don't know where to look, but it shouldn't be this nonintuitive.

Can anyone advise?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the NRA's website architecture has long been one of my gripes with them. Flash-only means it's impossible, using normal web methods, to permalink to an article or video, plus various other problems.

It is about time for some news about Red's. The news did say something about 10 days for Ryan and BATFU to get the final wording to the judge, and I think that was about 10 days ago. Well, I don't know how long judges take to review and approve those sorts of things.

Anonymous said...

One of the most poorly constructed sites on the internet. A big jumble of stuff that makes no sense. If there is anything useful there you cannot find it.