Saturday, May 31, 2008

We're the Only Ones Pumping Our Informants Enough

An FBI agent from Phoenix was indicted in Los Angeles on 18 charges that accuse him of having an affair with the wife of a man he was investigating.
Some may say he made a mistake, but it's only a boner if it's unintentional. I know he wanted to penetrate the operation and do a bang up job, positioning himself to tail his suspect, but this screw up could really be a blow to all Phoenix federal "Only Ones."

And I do apologize.

[Via SameNoKami and Plug Nickel Times]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you're really "pecking" away at this!

Anonymous said...

"But Your Honor, I was just checking her for, you know, contraband"

Anonymous said...

"Your Honor, I train every day with my weapons and my procedures. Training for cavity searches are just as important as training for No-Knock Warrants."

Sebastian said...

The website sucks. There's not much that can be helped. It's some deranged web developers bad Flash nightmare.

Sometimes they will YouTube segments of the show. Let me see if they'll do that for this segment.