Thursday, May 08, 2008

We're the Only Ones Stealing Your Land Enough

A district judge in Boulder, Colo., who earlier awarded a former judge and his wife a substantial portion of a neighbor's nearly million dollar parcel of land, has reviewed the case and concluded he was right.

This is about as corrupt an act of judicial tyranny as I have ever read about. This is the kind of "Only One" in-your-face-no-other-recourse outrage from which acts of rebellion arise.

Squeeze, baby, squeeze.

[Via AvgJoe]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little better than Congo or Zimbabwe, Iran or China.

Anonymous said...

Go ahead, tyrant! Make my day!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I've got an empty lot right next to my house.

Oh, wait. This is Arkansas. We don't have that particular law on the books, and besides, if I tried it, I'd get shot, my house would burn, and nobody would like me.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like conspiracy to commit fraud and theft to me. Any bets no charges are filed against the judge or his friends?

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, one more thought, any idea where the judge plans to build his new home because he bought the land at such a "steal"?