Sunday, June 22, 2008

"Ain't Nothing Like a Comeback"

He said although he's prohibited from endorsing candidates or campaigning for them, he doesn't plan to change his sense of activism.
I guess that means Snuffy can still urge mobs to "snuff out" people.

"Their beloved pastor..."

Nice objective reporting there, "Authorized Journalist" Pamela Jones.

Funny how you don't mention that the Snuffster's citizen disarmament efforts are indistinguishable from Paul Mayom's:
"If you don't do it we'll take it by force."
Like a rat, we're going to catch you and pull you out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

quote Snuffy: "I will not let my faults or my imperfections cause me to run, nor will I allow them to cause me to hide, nor will I allow them to cause me to play it safe, nor will I allow them to cause me to be silent," Pfleger said.


Apparently he will not allow them to cause him to repent and ask for fogiveness either.

Anonymous said...

I note that Snuffy's sign mention's nothing about the Roman Catholic church, or God.

The Lord has ever been plagued by servants such as this.

And what do those two oriental-looking symbols mean? They each look remarkably like a pair of knives clutched in a fist.

Anonymous said...

You can find their NEW WEBSITE by searching on "saint sabina." "God has given Rev. Pfleger a prophetic stance" or something. Like Jim Jones in Guyana, maybe. How appropriate he supports Senator Thulsa.

Hmm. Carl Sandburg called Chicago "City of the broad shoulders, hog butcher to the world." No one wants a skinny hog.

Anonymous said...

The symbol is an African adinkra symbol that means "except for God" or "God is all-powerful." Popular in Ghana. And remember, Snuffy's God's prophet in Chicagoland.
How ARE things in Ghana, by the way? They showed up in gun control/bad government news recently, didn't they?