Thursday, June 12, 2008

On the One Hand...

Republican presidential nominee-in-waiting John McCain praised New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg during a visit to the Big Apple and hinted that Bloomberg could be considered as a possible running mate.
On the one hand, I've long been suspect of Newsmax as a credible source for anything, and "conservative" Richard Mellon Scaife changing his tune on Hillary was nothing short of bipolar.

On the other hand, McCain straddling both sides of the fence is nothing new.

I'm going to start referring to him as "The Award-Winning John McCain."

4 comments:

BourneShooter said...

If McCain chooses Bloomberg for his running mate,it will prove what the majority of gun owners already knew about McCain.

I won't vote for McCain or Obomanation anyways, but this would only reinforce my vote or the lack therof.

Anonymous said...

You know, I haven't cared for "Pretty Woman" Julia Roberts since she said "Republican" can be found in the dictionary between "reptile" and "repugnant." But, taking candidates of both sides of the Uniparty individually, I really can't be mad with her any more. We just need to know where to find "Democrat" as well.

Luke (alias "Lines With Chrome") said...

We just need to know where to find "Democrat" as well

Smack dab between "demented" and "demonic"... ;)

Jeff said...

Two things.....

First, I've was recently interviewed for NewsMas and at least in my case the story wasn't done by an in house reporter but rather a per article contractor.

Secondly, I think Bloomberg is the only guy McCain could think of that has enough money to get McCain elected.

Not that I like Obama, I'm still holding out for a Ron Paul run as an independent.