Friday, June 27, 2008

We're the Only Ones Unambiguous Enough

[Scroll down to second letter]
The lawsuit about the May 9 incident with Dickson City police over the right to bear arms seems like a way to cash in on this ambiguity.
That's Anthony J. Mariano, talking about the Old Country Buffet incident, and revealing the depths of his Second Amendment scholarship as well as the regard he holds for the citizens he works for.

Surprise, surprise--guess who one of the "Only Ones" named in the lawsuit is?

Nice mentality there, public servant. The only reason people have for taking legal measures to protect their rights rights is money.

Courts exist to provide relief, meaning that extra-legal relief does not need to be sought. If I were someone abusing my authority, I hope I'd be smart enough to realize that might just somehow work to my advantage.

Sorry you didn't get your wish, there, Anthony.

There goes your unambiguous elitism. Except I have a feeling it will manifest itself again real soon.

[Via Skullz]

3 comments:

chris horton said...

I am suprised by the negative comments from the people of the area.

Anonymous said...

Mariano is a liar. Pure and simple. His supporters are idiots. Pure and simple, and some of them are conscious liars, while others are merely stupid.

As for making people uncomfortable and compensating for certain lacks, I believe it was the restuarant manager who told the officers there wasn't any problem until they showed up.

What the hell is ambiguous about "shall not be infringed"?

Kent McManigal said...

PA cops are really bad about thinking they are "Only Ones". It was the most anti-gun place I ever lived.

Plus, I see you made a typo. You wrote "public servant" where I'm sure you meant to write "public serpent".