Sunday, June 29, 2008

We're the Only Ones WWE Smackdown Enough

Despite the nature of Marquez's injuries, which included a broken jaw and bruises over her entire face, law enforcement authorities initially sided with the officer.
But she didn't die so she can tell her side, and there are too many witnesses now, and a video, so we need to give up one of ours for the good of the body.
"I've also seen the video, and I know what it shows. But what the video doesn't show is the operation of Wayne Simoes' mind at the time of this incident"...
I know what would be going through his mind if this was someone I loved.

Is it any wonder they think they're "The Only Ones" who should be armed?

[Via Andre D]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, as a former EMT I have dealt with people like Irma Marquez on medical calls. You learn to tune them out, she was not a problem and was not interfering. I would have been pissed at the cop for "creating" another victim for me to treat. In fact on strictly medical calls the cops usually got in the way.

Kent McManigal said...

I would be afraid to call 911 in case of a medical emergency because I know cops might show up to meddle.