Thursday, July 17, 2008

"Absolved" Graphic Connector

A few of you using different browsers like Firefox and Safari have written and told me you're having trouble connecting to the esnips Word file I posted, so I changed the "Absolved" book graphic in the left margin to go to a post containing all currently-published chapter links.

This'll be easier for me to maintain as new chapters are released, too, and it really is the simplest solution--if I knew what I was doing, I'd have thought of it first. Fortunately, the world gives us stunningly beautiful people a pass on brains.

Just click on the book picture in the left margin and it should magically transport you, which is about as close as I can come to explaining what will really happen.

3 comments:

Bill St. Clair said...

The book cover link still goes to an esnips page for me, where I can download a microsoft word document containing the links to the stories.

A regular blog page will certainly be easier to use.

David Codrea said...

Yes, I did not remove that file--but I probably won't be updating it--I'll only add new chapters to the blog page.

Anonymous said...

I have FF 2 and OpenOffice. I didn't have trouble with the document.