Tuesday, July 08, 2008

We're the Only Ones Rocky Raccoon Enough

A relative of the woman says she was nicked either by a bullet or shrapnel as East Los Angeles deputies fired on an allegedly armed man, who was later arrested. Officials call the wound a 'scratch.'
Mr. McCartney? Your cue:

He said Rocky you met your match
and Rocky said Doc it's only a scratch
And I'll be better, I'll be better doc as soon as I am able...
The "Only Ones" providing prenatal care enough, no doubt. And so sympathetically, too...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They shot when he reached for a weapon on the dashboard.
I always put my gun up there, but then, I drive with the AC on so there's no chance of it sliding out a side window when I'm RUNNING FROM THE POLICE. It COULD slide into the floor out of reach...
Doesn't make sense.
If only they were literate, they might become fiction writers.