Sunday, August 17, 2008

Here's What I Don't Get

The guy gets caught red-handed and then flat-out lies about it being a prop, but he's allowed to board his plane and, according to this anyway, can get his gun back if he attends a hearing.

All I want to make sure is that these same privileges and immunities will be recognized for me, too. And you.

Of course, I also don't get people of exceptional stature and privilege owning guns and not helping out in the defense of the right for the rest of us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and I got arrested for arguing with a cab driver who tried to rip me off at an airport...for "public obscenity". Must be nice to be famous.

Anonymous said...

France's favorite entertainer. Figures.
Doesn't EVERY actor and comedian carry his props in his CARRY-ON bag? Gallagher and his sledgehammer, that juggler and his chainsaws...