Sunday, August 03, 2008

We're the Only Ones "South of the Border Down Mexico Way" Enough

A Soledad police officer and a Monterey police officer were arrested Friday while trying to smuggle firearms into Mexico, police said.
Watch the accompanying video to hear an "Authorized Journalist" intone "5,000 rounds" with shock and awe. I guess that and a couple of pistols is an "arsenal."

Still, it's interesting how it took the one cop "losing" three guns to get him canned while on probation.

I wouldn't put too much stock in this story being anything but an aberration--after all, the "Only Ones" have assured us that Mexican criminals get the lion's share of their firepower from American gun shows, and if we were to question that, we might as well just suspect them outright of having an agenda.

That's just crazy talk, isn't it?

[Via Dave Licht]

2 comments:

tjbbpgob said...

I think the majority of their machine and other guns are coming directly from their own armed forces. I don't see that many machine guns at shows or maybe it's just been too long since I've been.

Anonymous said...

Evil loophole gunshows are the cause of all this trouble.. I won't hear anything to the contrary.


La, la, la, la, I can't hear you....