Thursday, October 30, 2008

Brian Collins, "Authorized Journalist"

Gun sellers across central Texas say customers are buying more automatic guns because of the election.
While I'm glad Texans are making their preparations, too, I gotta say, this Brian Collins character is one of the most...authorized "Authorized Journalists" I've come across in a long time.

Brian, I don't suppose you ever heard the adage "Write what you know"?

You probably don't even know what the problem is, do you?

Good grief. Seeing ignoramuses like this get paid for incompetent reporting just drives me nuts.

Assuming he's ignorant and incompetent...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this one made me giggle. What a maroon.

Anonymous said...

Brian should get a real job.

tom said...

I was at the latest Austin gun show. I saw TWO NFA "automatic" firearms. Pretty nice all original Reising and a decent M-14. Neither sold. They're kinda spendy.

This authorized one is an idjeet.

W W Woodward said...

I figured out a long time ago that news commentators are not employed to educate the public. They are employed to sell beer and tampons, the news stories are merely there to attract your attention long enough to keep you around for the sales pitch.

Anonymous said...

Brian Collins has been a joke of the news world for years. They only keep him around because his incompetence makes every other journalist in the business feel smart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGnUnadHiZk