Friday, November 21, 2008

Following a Trend

Ten days ago, I posted a link to a dire prediction by "trends forecaster" Gerald Celente.

I just received an email:
I work for Trends Forecaster Gerald Celente. I had been going to blogs that have referenced his work and getting the contact information so we can send emails (weekly Trends Alerts) and keep blog owners updated on the latest. I...figured that you would know a few people on those gun-rights sites who would want to be on Gerald's email list. If so, please forward to me.
I don't do that to people who trust me with their email address, but if you're interested and want to know more, go to Celente's site and feel free to contact them there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Think the guy really works for Celente?

David Codrea said...

No way of really knowing since he had an aol edress--which is one reason I'm sending people to the Celente site instead of emailing him directly.

He told me he was looking for publicly-posted emails from gunbloggers on my WogRoll and didn't have time to go through them all, and that left me wondering what made him think I did. I think he assumed we're in regular contact with each other so I'd have some edresses handy.

Beats me, I've put all the time into this I'm going to--I have my own fish to fry.