Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sign of the Times

A local gun shop that used Barack Obama's name to hawk weapons has backed down, saying the message was meant to champion gun rights, not threaten violence.
Personally, I would have told the disgruntled mommy and her fellow cud chewers where to graze. And yeah, leave it to what friend Russ Howard calls the "race fluffers" to throw that card on the table.

I guess they wouldn't appreciate one that said "Minion Repellent Sold Here," either...?

[Via David H]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like my minions diced. Good on hot dogs with mustard and in pork-n-beans. MMMMmmm-mmm.
Send some any time.

Anonymous said...

This gives me an idea for a little rope-a-dope. An African American gun shop owner puts up a similar sign. Then some local busybody group is tipped off. The owner refuses to meet with them so they don't know his skin tone. Then when they start picketing and the TV cameras show up he steps out and says, "Why can't I celebrate the election of Barack Obame as my president by having a sale in his owner? What are you people, racist?"