Thursday, November 20, 2008

We're the Only Ones Uniform Enough

He was still in uniform and driving a squad car...

When confronted, Boyle initially denied being in uniform.

“I was in plain clothes. I did not have my badge with me. I did not have my gun with me. I did not have anything other than shorts and a T-shirt and my personal car,” Boyle told Deputy Paul Barta during an interview.

WarOnGuns correspondent Mack H calls my attention to an element missing from yesterday's observations.

Lying to the "authorities" in the course of a criminal investigation is a crime--at least, of course, for non-"Only Ones."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

More than that, lie to the feds: the FBI, the ATF, or any of the other alphabet soup "special" agents, you will be arrested for Obstruction of Justice, a felony.

Just ask Martha Stewart.

Kent McManigal said...

Sad, when the only honorable course of action is to lie to the govgoons.

Anonymous said...

Lawyer up. That's what the cops, judges, and lawyers do when in trouble with the "law".

Anonymous said...

Ask Martha Stewart about "lying" to big brother.

Seems she saw the inside of a jail cell for that.