Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What Some Say

Arm Students With Guns? Some Say Yes
And others say no.
"I don't know. That kind of scares me," Texas State freshman Rachel Yon said. "I wouldn't go for that."

..."I believe it would be a bad idea," Texas State senior Adam Cervantez said.
Well, then, with qualified opinions like these, it's settled.

At least it will be if they prevail politically, and those who disagree obey.

Funny thing about campus shooters--none of them apply for permission to carry and abide by the decision, do they? They don't really care about what some say.

[Via Plug Nickel Times]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had this conversation with a professor years ago. He was somewhat aghast and asked if I really wanted to arm all the students on campus. I said, "No, I just don't want the bad guys to know that the area is guaranteed unarmed. Let 'em live with the mystery, just like in real life." He was not completely convinced and I didn't think it would advance the conversation to point out to him that I was carrying a Colt Commander as we were chatting our way amiably across campus....

SamenoKami said...

They should put gun-toters in one class and unarmed in another along w/signs to identify each and then wait to see which gets attacked and where the sheeple run for help during the attack.
Idiots!