Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Har!

What I am saying is that the pirates were basically laughing at our guys while shooting them out.
Yeah, no kidding.

I contacted Guns and Ammo about my "A Pirate's Life for Me" article from a few years back, but they're not inclined to post it because the state of their archives makes it difficult. Pity. Every time I see a modern-day pirate article I want to link to it.

My editor at GUNS said I could write another one for them, but I already said my piece. Still, this laughing business may be enough to come up with some new ideas.

[Via Paul W Davis]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe one of the gun rights organizations could charter a cruise for their meeting in those waters. All attendees would be required to bring at least one firearm with plenty of ammo. Since we can't shoot buffalo from moving trains anymore.

Sean said...

Ship leaves port, which is of course, a safe area. Soon as ship is out of sight, civilian ship pulls alongside with guns and ammo and RPGs and grenades and explosives. Pirates show up, pirates die. It's way past time to shoot the bastards, and the ones who enabled this situation as well.

Kent McManigal said...

That's one cruise I'd love to take. I'll even wear my pirate hat and bring my sword. I'll out-pirate the pirates (at least fashion-wise).

Smokey Behr said...

Looks like I need to take my cousin, who is a student at the California Maritime Academy (part of the Cal State University system) out for a little range time. I'll make sure he can make headshots at 200 yards every time. That should make it really easy when he's bobbing around on decks.

Anonymous said...

Can you say "Ma Deuce?" Or don't I understand the situation?