Wednesday, December 03, 2008

House of Blues

Yesterday, we anticipated the arrival of anti-gun mayors in Cleveland for a public discussion of their plot against Liberty. They did not fail to disappoint.

Nor, we shall see, did our friends in the media.
Here's today's Gun Rights Examiner column.

I was on a conference call yesterday hosted by the Examiner.com CEO. There's been a lot of progress on this start-up venture, which really only began a few months ago, and big plans for investment in growth in 2009.

I cannot over-emphasize, if this column is to be worth the effort, how important it is for friends of this blog who find value here on a regular basis to make a point of visiting my Examiner site and spreading the links to your gun-owner friends. As it stands now, my column is consistently the most popular in both my geographic area and category, but the stats need a lot more growth before any heads are turned.

I hope WoG regulars will realize I'm doing what I can. If you think I suck, I'm not asking you to change your mind. But if you like it here, I could really use some consistent support at spreading the word, or at least clicking on the link and reading the dang thing every weekday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been going to it from time to time by book mark. Should I go to it from this site to make sure the counter counts?

David Codrea said...

Doesn't matter. Thanks.

And tell a friend.

Anonymous said...

Part of the stats problem is RSS feeds. Once someone subscribes, it doesn't show up as regular hits.

Is your provider able to grab those stats also (besides browser hits)??