Friday, December 26, 2008

We're the Only Ones "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" Enough

D.C. police said they have uncovered possible misdeeds by four officers in connection with a program that collects toys for needy children, and Police Chief Cathy L. Lanier said any officer "found to have taken toys" will be prosecuted. [More]
But Cathy still thinks police are the "Only Ones" who can be trusted to keep and bear arms...

I'd say "Unbelievable" about this story, but in truth, very little surprises me any more.

[Via DaKid]

2 comments:

BL said...

"I'd say "Unbelievable" about this story, but in truth, very little surprises me any more."

I could not have said it better myself. Anyone paying attention should feel the very same way at this point.

Anonymous said...

Ironic that when I clicked on this, I had to atch an advertisement video from CapitolOne that started with the graphic "Hand Pick Your Rewards..."