Sunday, December 07, 2008

We're the Only Ones Who "May Have Been" Enough

One of the two Indian men arrested for illegally buying mobile phone cards used by the gunmen in the Mumbai attacks was a counterinsurgency police officer who may have been on an undercover mission, security officials said Saturday, demanding his release.
May have been?

That means he may not have been?

Only the "Only Ones" know for sure?

Me, I'd be asking questions about officials so keen on springing him. And if I were him, I'm not so sure I'd want to be released to them.

Now it could be I've got it all wrong and my suspicions about a brave man and his incorruptible commanders are unfounded. But as we continually hear, if you don't have anything to hide, you don't have anything to fear.

We all believe that, right?

[Via Chris D]

No comments: