Thursday, January 22, 2009

Breaking News: Olofson Attorney on Lou Dobbs

One of Olofson's attorney's, Herb Titus, will be interviewed live tonight on Lou Dobbs. The program airs at 7:00 pm EST on CNN, so check your local listings in your time zone. I'm told significant information will be disclosed, and hope to have an update to this story soon to include documents just made public. [More]
I've just issued a breaking story on Gun Rights Examiner. Go there if you'd like to know more.

UPDATE: I've added a link to oral arguments.--4:11 PM EST

UPDATE 2: Larry Pratt says Titus won't be live, but reporter Bill Tucker will give an update on the hearing.--4:34 PM EST

UPDATE 3: I posted a recap of tonight's program, provide some supplemental information, and anticipate having more information soon.--9:45 PM EST

5 comments:

Mike Gallo said...

Gah! I don't have cable television.

TXGunGeek said...

got a short review up at my blog, txgungeek.blogspot.com, basically Lou was spot on that this case needs to be overturned and never should have gone through. BUT, he said the ATF did an outstanding job. What a load. Otherwise, I was shocked that this piece was on CNN. It was incredibly pro 2A.

David Codrea said...

Mike, I should be able to link to it tomorrow.

TxGunGeek--I tried that url and got this message:
Blog not found
Sorry, the blog you were looking for does not exist. However, the name txgungeek is available to register!

Anonymous said...

David, try GunGeekRants. I found it by following his profile.

Anonymous said...

Having read the filings of the defense I am wanting to read the government's filings. The charges in the defense about the conduct of lawlessness are so outrageous I believe the conduct of the government's lawyers to border criminal conduct. So I really need to see what the government has filed in all fairness.
Which brings me to the trial judge. If what the defense states the judge did shows he was in bed with the government's lawyers to railroad an innocent man or he's simply over his head in this job title.
It all comes back to being able to see the government's filings on this case to see the other side and the ruling that comes out of it all.
However, Knowing what I do and seeing the defense filing. (which I have to believe are factual because they would be railroading their client otherwise) this case may very well demand a federal grand jury looking into criminal conduct on the government's side of this case. Again, I still need to see the government's filings.
Nevertheless, this case clearly proves that we, American citizens can not trust the federal government. I look at the case against the two border agents and see the same kind of out of control railroading of innocent people by government engineering and manufacturing a case that serves no one but for maybe the political ambitions of lawyers on the side of government.
I'm watching this one very close.