Monday, January 26, 2009

For the Children (Part Two)

My bottom line? If Obama wants "childproof guns," let's see him mandate them for his Secret Service protection detail first. I'll still be against the idea, but at least we'll see he actually believes in a technology he would impose on you and me. [More]
Today's Gun Rights Examiner column picks up where we left off on Friday...

One of the commentator yesterday said he saw a link on Craigs List--yeah, I've been putting them there, in the "Politics" section. It depends on the city, because in some, the antis don't believe it's a legitimate political discussion to have, so they're flagging them and getting them removed. But I persist in doing what I can behind the scenes to make this a success, from Digg, to Facebook to Twitter...so I hope when I ask for a hand spreading the word, WarOnGuns regulars will continue giving me a hand.

And if you missed the column over the weekend, I did several posts. The one I want to call special attention to pretty much tops off my arguments on the Eric Holder threat.

Hey--we have a new Gun Rights Examiner in Charlotte, Paul Valone. I've linked to his column in the box below, along with the other guys.

UPDATE: At this time (11:24 AM EST) my Gun Rights Examiner column #2 in the "Politics' category, but not even in the top 5 for "National." Those spots go to Crime, Early Childhood Parenting, Beatles, Pro Wrestling and Astrology, respectively.

Check out the latest from other Gun Rights Examiners:

5 comments:

Kent McManigal said...

Your ranking says more about the state of intelligence in America than it does about your value. Keep up the excellent work!

me said...

David, get on facebook like J.D. Tuccille did

David Codrea said...

See that facebook click-through that's been in my left sidebar for over two months...?

me said...

D'OH! No, I didn't or I wouldn't have posted. However I was specifically referring to an examiner set up.

Anonymous said...

You and the "crime" examiner should do some joint pieces, assuming he's right-thinking about the issue.

Or can be lead to be.