Monday, January 05, 2009

Gun Talk

Here's the conversation I had yesterday with Tom Gresham...[More]

I was feeling under the weather and was wondering if I'd come across totally muddle-headed...Fortunately, he had a full lineup, so my segment was only half-an-hour, and I think I managed to avoid losing it completely on-air, but you'll be the judge of that...

I have my Examiner.com column and all my posts done for today, sent in my new GUNS Magazine article, and I'm just going to take it real easy for the rest of today. Right after I help my parents get to the airport....

4 comments:

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

Didn't have a chance to listen while the interview was going on, but did catch the podcast last night.

Very well done, which surprises me not in the least.

opaww said...

Good Job there

John Richardson said...

I just listened to the podcast. You came through loud, clear, and on target. Letters on Eric Holder are being written now to both of my US Senators - 1 pro-gun Republican and 1 new wishy-washy Democrat.

chris horton said...

Listened a couple minutes ago. Great job David.

CIII