Thursday, January 15, 2009

Kill (the) Bill - Volume Two

I could remind readers that the violent criminal underclass--you know, the group from which Blair Holt's killer sprang--will still operate entirely outside the system.

Everyone knows the murder took place in handgun-free Chicago, right? And that the teenage assailant was prohibited from possessing a gun by any number of laws, prohibited from carrying it by law, prohibited from shooting people by law...

OK, but what's the danger in keeping tabs on what otherwise law-abiding gun owners own? [More]
Today's Gun Rights Examiner presents another aspect of Bobby Rush's insane bill.

Hey, I had a first yesterday. The column ended up as #1 in both "Political" and "National" categories. These things go up and down, so currently I'm at #2 in "Political" and #5 "National. And here's something else to consider--I've said from the start there is a demand for this, and I'm being proven right. As of this moment, John Longenecker's Los Angeles Gun Rights Examiner and Daniel White's Cleveland Gun Rights Examiner are at #3 and #5 respectively in the nationwide "Politics" category, so I'm assuming they're kicking tail in their beat cities. Understand these are new columns--heck, mine is only 3 months old. They've beaten my numbers with some of their articles, and I count on them to do it again.

And this is where I get to act like the smart-alecky kid with the "I know something you don't know" smirk. I hope to have another bit of good related news to give you later today.

How do you think the powers that be now look on gun rights as a topic with untapped potential? And do you think maybe their competitors may catch on, and open up new opportunities for spreading an RKBA message to an even broader audience?

I hope this illustrates how vital it is for supporters of this site to also support the Examiner.com work (and non-supporters can continue to ignore the phenomenon). As always, please do what you can to share the links with your friends, post them to forums, send them to your local newspaper's editors (urging them to "Feature these guys' stuff!"), etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you're saying the death spiral of some of these "media" companies may have something to do with their awful "product"? ShazzAAM! Hey did you ever find out which gun stores sell RPG's and frag frenades over the counter? I'm still searching..... :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe we should support the bill so we can all be criminals and just get it over with.
Yesterday I was a lawful productive citizen, today I'm a criminal. I haven't done anything different and in fact from yesterday to today I was in bed sick. So I went to bed sick as a good and lawful citizen. Today getting out of bed I'm a hated criminal and of course very dangerous as well.
This insanity has got to stop or just go ahead and make us all criminals and get it over with.
Now the truth to wanting to disarm the people. 3 percent of the criminals are behind 90 percent of all violent crimes. These violent criminals are arrested put through the parasitic system that has nothing but parasites from top to bottom. The revolving doors of that system (the criminal justice system) will release these violent criminals knowing full well they will commit more violent crimes and we will have victims. So these violent criminals are rearrested and feed the parasites system once again. The parasites who arrest these violent criminals are worried about going home that night so the other parasites in the system work with them about disarming everyone for the arresting parasites can be safe to run their part of the scam on the citizens. That my friends is what is going on and we may as well all be arrested or killed because our future is mud if we keep allowing this kind of crap to be forced down our throats.
Who's going to be the last lawful taxpayer standing in a sea of bottom feeding parasites?