Saturday, January 24, 2009

Meanwhile, Across the Pond in Sarah Brady Paradise...

The wife of a Conservative councillor told police about an arsenal of handguns he kept at his sprawling country home in revenge for having to give him £180,000 in a divorce settlement, a court has heard. [More]
Hell hath no fury...

If she knew about it, that made her an accessory. They ought to prosecute the bi...the cu...the...

Huh. It strikes me that sounded just like Porky Pig.

People, I know more than one life that's been destroyed by a vindictive ex. I actually had a guy write me a while back asking for advice because his girlfriend is anti-gun and he wanted to hide his buying a new one from her. I told him that was the least of his problems.

Many relationships end. It's sad, but there you have it. That's why character counts so very much. Doing what you can to determine that before committing yourself is the best insurance. Ignoring warning signs or thinking a person will change is a fool's bet.

[Via An Hour of Wolves]

3 comments:

Kent McManigal said...

Don't I know it......

jon said...

oh no, not again. i made absolutely sure about this one, this time. she's building her own AR-15. that's all the proof i need.

back on topic, don't let's forget.

"security is everyone's responsibility."

kahr40 said...

I'm safe. If mine narcs on me I'll narc on her.