Monday, January 12, 2009

My First Time

Since I started writing the Gun Rights Examiner column, I was routinely at the top of the list for the city I represented, and generally near the top of the list for the "politics" category.

This is the first time I've made it into the top five for all Examiners nationwide, but there's no guarantee it will hold throughout the day.

Please do what you can to help me continue to make this column a success. Posting by forum regulars is one of the most helpful things I request, followed closely by sharing links with your friends.

I wanted to share this positive development with those of you I harangue every day, to just provide some evidence that this can make a difference.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anything I can do David. I'll put a connection at my blog tonight.

For the curious: www.whatmcauliffesaid.blogspot.com

John Hardin said...

"pet news examiner" is #1?

That's a sad commentary on the state of the Republic...

David Codrea said...

One of the rare times I've seen the Celebrity column pushed out of the #2 slot.

The pH factor n' all that...

Unknown said...

Just so I am not confused. Should I be posting here or should I be going to the Examiner column to post?

David Codrea said...

If you read a post that makes you want to leave a comment, do so--if the Examiner column makes you want to leave a comment, do it. If you see a WoG post that makes you want to leave a comment, do it.

Comments should be on topic to what is being written about and I don't post the same column on both sites.