Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Sound Investment

One answer to that question is to consider investing a portion of your portfolio in firearms – and I don’t mean just buying a revolver to keep on your nightstand to protect the wad of green paper under your mattress. I mean buying and holding firearms and ammunition that you anticipate will go up in price over the coming months and years. There are several economic and political reasons why firearms can be reasonably expected to increase in price, and thus ought to make up a portion of your investment portfolio. [More]
What's in your gun safe?

[Via Ron W]

2 comments:

jon said...

"In these economic hard times, you're going to see a lot more of what we call 'stress violence.'"

Anonymous said...

When I perused my first Florida gun show, I asked a dealer if he'd ever fired the NFA MP5PDW he had for sale... he sputtered and practically choked "ARE YOU KIDDING? IT'S UNFIRED I CAN'T AFFORD TO SHOOT IT!"