Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We're the Only Ones "Tell-tale Heart" Enough

The TSA and the U.S. Secret Service trained about 70 Tampa police officers and Hillsborough County sheriff's deputies working the event in their techniques. Milano described them as "telltale signs of people about to engage in wrongdoing" based on the Israeli security system. [More]
So if your ears go back, it means you're about to bite the horse in front of you?

We talked about these semi-psychic "Only Ones" before. It makes me wonder: in the seven months since we first discussed them, how many terrorists about to blow something up or start shooting have our guys apprehended using these techniques?

And since when did buying a ticket to a football game mean you surrendered your rights? (And they say there are no stupid questions...)

I've said before, when I die and go to hell, they'll make me watch televised sports. The wife told me who was playing, because the local supermarket was selling team logo cupcakes, but I've forgotten. I keep telling her I take pride in not knowing until the day of the game, if even then, which I generally spend doing anything else.

I know what this has inspired me to watch this year. It's this Sunday, right?

[Via Ed M]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What, are you hoping? ;o)

Anonymous said...

What game?

Not really a joke; I had to think about it a bit before I realized what you were referring to.

David Codrea said...

It's why I include duplicate title and "More" links.

jon said...

super bowl sunday has always just been an excuse to pig out, in my family.

george carlin had a thing or two to say about football.