Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Turning of Kirsten Gillibrand

My reports on the "evolution" of "pro-gun" Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand's public position on guns have struck a nerve in some quarters of the gun rights community. Accusations have included I forget this is New York we're talking about, that I am damning her with quotes of others, that, as usual, I don't know what I'm talking about, and my favorite--and this one is from an officer with a state gun rights group--that I engage in...uh...something I can't repeat here with my "fan boys" while watching "Red Dawn."

Whew. Tough crowd.

Well, there's more. [More]
Hey, if I wanted to be popular, I'd be writing about Miley Cyrus.

Today's Gun Rights Examiner column also links to a special download from Robert K. Brown about fraudulent BATFU pay claims. He asks us to share it far and wide.

Also, make sure you click on the link to "Armed and Safe" at the bottom of my GRE column.

Check out the latest from other Gun Rights Examiners:

6 comments:

Farm.Dad said...

I hope your recovery is going well . Tho i typically and somewhat inarticulately comment only when i disagree with you i read your blog a lot , and never miss an examiner post on gunrights ( hey get the hits lol ) . I neither know nor need to know details of your health , i simply wish you the best and hope that soon you will be back to full speed. Take the time you need and dont feel that you have to have " material " on the blog , We that care will wait if needed. I drop this here rather than a good wish email since you get too many of them already .

David Codrea said...

Thanks--I appreciate it. Getting ready to knock off for today after I post one more I've owed Ed M for a couple days now...

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

Looks as if you've upset an "Authorized Journalist," David. I know you're overcome with remorse.

David Codrea said...

She may claim to be one, but if you do a Google News search of her name you won't find her anywhere.

Basically what she is is a Gillibrand apologist who trolls articles to spread the Gospel of Kirsten.

Since what she did in my comments was to essentially lie, it doesn't surprise me that her claim of being a "reporter" is also BS.

Hell, I wish she was one. I could use a good attack piece--as long as it linked to my column and drove a lot of traffic and thus $$$ my way.

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

Ah--even better. A "Fauxtherized Journalist."

You really need to find a better class of enemies, David ;-).

Anonymous said...

R.K. Brown and SOF mag have no credibility with me. I was a subscriber from the first when they started and left after several years after they kept beating the drum for the nra and campaigning for special rights for only ones, cops and military. I wrote Brown about it a couple of times with no response. They have done some good things but their political agenda sucks and is part of the problem, like the nra.