Thursday, February 19, 2009

When Animals Attack

If that were my loved one being mauled, having her face ripped off, being rended limb-from-limb, would I want to have the most effective means at my disposal to immediately save her?

Or would I rather be useless, and stand shrieking and blubbering helplessly into a telephone while some government worker on the other end of the line tells me to calm down? [More]
Today's Gun Rights Examiner column presents a thought experiment of sorts. Read the column while you listen to a real time animal attack unfold...

Also in today's column: Messages from Oregon Firearms Federation, South Dakota Gun Owners, Gun Owners of America and Liberty Belles. And a link to read current issues of Guns Magazine online.

Will you help spread the word by sharing the link?



1 comment:

tjbbpgobIII said...

I believe I could hear disbelief and some chuckling from the 911 op-erator or maybe in the background of the phone call.