Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Gun Carry Law Shut Down Over Environmental Impact

A federal judge ruled there must be a full review of the possible environmental impact of allowing citizens on national properties to carry concealed guns in holsters rather than locked cases. [More]
WorldNetDaily's Bob Unruh weighs in on the recent national parks gun ruling.

He quotes extensively from me and from fellow GRE Ed Stone.

If you like such articles and inclusions, they do take letters. It certainly wouldn't hurt to let them know you'd like to see them use us as sources and link to our columns more...

You might also tell them the link they gave for my column doesn't work...and when a poor writer gets paid by page views...

UPDATE: Emailed the reporter. They fixed the link.

2 comments:

jon said...

whoever let the federal government have land in the first place definitely f'ed up.

Anonymous said...

The links are fixed now. Glad I checked before I wrote to Bob. :)

I've had dealings with WND for many years, not all happy ones, but I'm glad to see them present this topic in such a meaningful and helpful way.