Monday, March 23, 2009

I Still Can't Access Examiner

Apparently there are intermittent server problems and the tech team is working on it. Some of you can access it and others cannot. I'm in the "cannot" faction.

Because the opportunity to capture traffic today has been so severely impacted, I'm going to hold off posting what I wrote for today about the Oakland shootings.

In the mean time, keep trying to see if you can access my page for what I posted over the weekend. I have an announcement for this Thursday I think the regulars here will appreciate.

UPDATE: Everything appears to be working again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I believe the glitch to be something related to a "phishing filter" or whatever that is. I had the problem again later that afternoon and I saw that small green box at the bottom of the browser keep loading and loading, and it says "phishing filter is scanning this website" when your mouse moves over it. After like 5 minutes of scanning, I was able to read the complete article, with comments and all.

Anonymous said...

it was probably a dns or routing issue, it happens all the time

does vanderboegh have a chapter in absolved about communications?

maybe the older generations take other means of communication for granted, but the younger generations would be lost without facebook or text messaging. i doubt they would even know where to begin