Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Meanwhile, Across the Pond in Sarah Brady Paradise

'Tempers were running high but the police were saying we have to wait for the fire brigade because of health and safety rules.'

He added: 'When a family is burning to death in front of your eyes, rules should go out of the window - especially when children are involved.' [More]
Now, now...it's for the children that we have all those rules. Remember?

You lot wanted them and now you've got them. And according to Nanny State, you're all children.

[Via Jeffersonian]

7 comments:

Unknown said...

just sickening......

jon said...

those officers should have been beaten and restrained by the bystanders for getting in the way.

in this country, the police help the neighbors carry the ladder over.

straightarrow said...

I may have pissed off all England, but the Lord knows they earned it.

If my comment is printed I will display it here.

Anonymous said...

I would not be stopped by mere words or an outstretched palm telling me to stop. I'm not trying to say I'm a tough guy. I'm sure 5 or 6 of them would beat and arrest me, but I could'nt live with myself if I just stood there and watched people burn to death.

Joe Carpenter said...

Whiskey
Tango
FOXTROT
?????!

;[

straightarrow said...

The cowardly sonsofbitches did not print my comment. I expected nothing different, chickenshit enough to let a whole family burn, how were they going to face their failure to be the Englishmen of Churchill?

Anonymous said...

looks like they have now purged all the comments on there.