Sunday, April 19, 2009

Fun with Antis

I wasn't sure if I wanted to post this, but then thought, what the hell, particularly after reflecting on the sacrifices made on behalf of Liberty, including efforts some are making this day, to the scorn of their inferiors.

Part of my efforts to promote my Gun Rights Examiner columns includes a Craigs List outreach in their "Politics" section. I know over there I should probably stick to MLM scams and STD hookups, but every day I ask readers here to help share the links, and I never ask anything of anyone I don't do myself.

So I get this in my inbox in response to my column "Why does our government equate Constitutionalists with terrorists?" (Warning--you may not like some of the following language, so proceed having been told):

chris allen <fuzzbutt49@yahoo.com> (Interesting choice of screen names he picked):
No, Not Terrorist, Most gun toters are either immature weinies that would rather have their toys than save childrens lives, (just like Pit Bull owners),or just chicken s**ts who are AFRAID of their own shadow, always worried someone is coming to get them! The sad thing is somebody should.
I know I shouldn't, but this seemed like fun, so I replied:
Fine. YOU "come get" me, asshole.
And he replied:
I wouldn't walk acrossed the street to piss in your mouth you CHICKEN-SHIT
And I replied:
No, no--come on--I'm the chicken shit, so that must mean you're braver than me.

Why not arrange to show me?
And he replied:
See, you assholes always prove my point for me. It's always, 'oh yeah, my dad can beat up your dad or lets have a pissing contest. You sound like a fifth grader. (probably didn't make it thru.) I'm sorry you where abused as a child, but rest of us stable people don't need you & your 'wingnut' friends making life more dangerous for our children.(I'm sure you don't have any, what woman in her right mind would let you near her). Grow up! Nobody cares how 'brave' you are & it won't make your mother love you.(if you even knew where or who she was.) Do us all a favor & put 'ALL' of you brave guns in your mouth & pull the triggers tough guy.
I know, I should know better.

12 comments:

AvgJoe said...

David, when the shit hits the fan and the system breaks down. You know who's going to starve first, it would be the useful idiots such as this classic example of engagement.
However as a Christian family man, I have a real fight within myself on this topic. When that time comes and its going to come faster and sooner than people have any idea. I will sadly be joyed to see these POS starve. I see these people as having a hand in the murders of over 50,000,000 babies and the brainwashing of children's minds in the government schools.
Thanks for posting this because we can see who and what the "tea baggers" are all about, LOL!

WP said...

AvjJoe,

His types firmly "believe" they have a right to take what is yours and yes, many of his kind will starve- however, many more them will die violently.

Albert A Rasch said...

Ahhhh,

The brave anonymity of the internet. My latest tack is to jump them on statistics. Heart disease, obesity, vehicle fatalities, things that really kill a lot of people.

That tends to shut them up...

BTW love your columns and I try to keep up with them regularly, there's a whole lot of great information that you provide.

Regards,
Albert
The Rasch Outdoor ChroniclesThe Range Reviews: Tactical

MamaLiberty said...

You don't think Mr. fuzzbutt has a problem with projection, do you?

We speak of what we know, and give witness to what we have seen and heard...

Then there is also, "You shall reap what you sow..."

The harvest time is near.

Charlie said...

Ask him if he's brave enough to put up a sign in front of his house announcing to criminals that his is a "gun-free zone."

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, could 'fuzzbut have been making veiled reference to Anderson Cooper's (never trust a guy with two last names) penchant for 'teabagging'?

Now where's that Heinlein comment about small signs of society's impending demise, something about rudeness?

zach said...

I own guns because of pathetic people like fuzzbutt. Thank you fuzzbutt.Yeah, like I'm going to disarm for a pathetic little baby like him.

Anonymous said...

Yep, it is clear Fuzzbutt lost the argument in David's second reply to him.

See how he then goes on a rant that has nothing to do with the topic on hand? See how he suddenly jumps everywhere, and basically stutters out any swearwords and insults he can think up?

His pathetic little fence built from sticks has just been shattered by David's use of calm logic and reasoning, and in order to save his ego from drowning, he must fix that fence as fast as possible, using dirt, feces, whatever he can find, so he can still look like a man, even in the face of defeat.

BrianF said...

Qi Ji Guang,
I picked up on that grasping at anything attack too. I've seen it before and yet it still amazes me when I see a supposed adult acting like a child.

straightarrow said...

Brian, they are not adults. They are just large older children.

FatWhiteMan said...

Don't worry. He has to be back in class on Monday. Hell, maybe he'll even graduate from the 10th grade this year.

Anonymous said...

Re: BrianF and Straightarrow, your insight is absolutely true. In fact, they look like adults biologically, but their mental capabilities are still at borderline retarded.

Do you remember the baseball game last year in Boston, where a Red Sox fan ran over a Yankee fan with her SUV, just because he was wearing a Yankee jersey? Look at that. These people are demented!

Re: FatWhiteMan: ROFL!!! He is probably those types who couldn't even find a girlfriend. Look at his reply to David, and see how he makes a lot of references to women, and insults about peoples' mothers too. That, my friends, is the classic example of insecurity.