Friday, April 24, 2009

'Transforming Concern into Action' Endangers Lawful Gun Owners

Let's "transform that concern into action" and see how this will work in practice. Let's take a look at what will happen to a gun owner minding his own business and not breaking any laws...[More]
Today's Gun Rights Examiner column demonstrates how the implementation of "Kumbaya" requires the threat of deadly force as we revisit the actions of an official who really ought to be reported to the authorities...

I just had a thought--I'm going to see if I can find out more about the exhibit this talks about--I wonder how many of those shirts memorialize someone with gang affiliations...?

Also get the latest from my fellow GREs.

Tell a friend?

1 comment:

Defender said...

Hey, I'M against violence. That's why I'm prepared to meet the initiation of violence with greater violence. The lower animals and even defective human beings grasp the concept of their own destruction if they attack a larger or stronger "prey." Appalachian School of Law, Peter Odighizuwa, two loaded guns in your face beats a newly emptied one in your hand.
I HAVE TO believe Seung-hui Cho at Tech was familiar with that case. The chains and locks he put on the classroom doors weren't to keep the victims IN, they were to keep law enforcement and their guns OUT... long enough. Gah! I never thought of that before.