Monday, April 27, 2009

We're the Only Ones On Her Majesty's Secret Service Enough

A British agent left top secret information about covert operations on a bus in South America when she lost her handbag while on assignment.

The drugs liaison officer lost a computer memory stick said to contain a list of undercover agents’ names and details with more than five years of intelligence work. [More]
Cue the Bond theme...

And tell me the Serious Organised Crime Agency doesn't sound like a Monty Python skit. The way this "Only One" approaches serious organized crime, it may as well be.

Which reminds me: Did we ever figure out which BATFU "special" agent left her gun in the loo?

2 comments:

Ted said...

Only ones huh? Harumph. How's that super extra training working out for them?

bud said...

Lost a "computer memory stick".

I carry all sorts of confidential information around on a jumpdrive, but if I lose it, I'm not going to worry about it.

Didn't these people ever hear of TrueCrypt?