Friday, May 29, 2009

We're the Only Ones Wiped Out Enough

Boy finds officer's gun in bathroom [More]
Again?

So what's going to happen to the pooped-out "Only One"? For that matter, what's his name?

And they make it sound like he's doing us all some kind of favor by being "squeezably soft" instead of "abrasive"?

Oh, and aside from keeping the "who" out of her story, there's one other "good job" due to "Authorized Journalist" Erin McCarthy:

"9mm service revolver"? For the ISP?

And she used the term four times.

These are the pros from whom we get our information. is it any wonder the general public is so misinformed on the gun issue?

6 comments:

Kurt said...

I don't get this. How do they leave firearms in bathrooms? Do they take them out of their holsters?

I carry both IWB and OWB... and whenever I take a dump I just leave it in the holster. My belt is stiff enough to keep it upright on the floor.

Crustyrusty said...

I used to take the whole belt off and hang it up on the door hook, or something - never unholstered the weapon.

This is freaky though. I used to live not far from Macomb and used to eat at Aurelio's all the time. I kinda wish I was the one to find the weapon...

ka said...

"These are the pros from whom we get our information. is it any wonder the gerneal public is so misinformed on the gun issue? "

Is it any wonder we don't pay attention to them any more?

Anonymous said...

'gerneal' public? Good one! lol

IdahoHunter said...

Change who and where and the headline reads, "Machine Gun left in restroom."

Chaplain Tim said...

Must have been a Medusa revolver. (http://www.obscure-reference.com/guns/medusa/index.html)
At about $1000 apiece, now we know where the police are spending their DHS funding.

ranamacar