Friday, June 05, 2009

Church Gun Event Misguided

So why might I have anything negative to say about New Bethel Church in Valley Station pastor Ken Pagano "encouraging people to bring their guns to church on June 27"? And why might I be unimpressed by his assertion that "This is for anybody that believes in second amendment rights. And that is the buttress to first amendment rights"? [More]
Today's Gun Rights Examiner column tells why.

Also get the latest from my fellow GREs.

Tell a friend?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is what I posted to the news comment page:

Either you believe in the 2nd Amendment or you don't. If you do, why unloaded guns, and a policeman to enforce that? If you don't, why allow them at all?

Loaded guns in the holsters are perfectly safe, and if some yahoo has his/hers out playing with it, then "unloaded" is NOT safe.

Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth

Armed Geek