Saturday, June 13, 2009

Round Up 'Hate Speech' Promoters?

Why is it your "Final Solution"...I mean, "Last Roundup" to oppose neo-Nazism sounds just like something the Nazis would do, Bonnie? [More]
Today's Gun Rights Examiner...y'know, this one is just unbelievable. Honest to God, it's like some people want to start a civil war. Either that or she's just a stupid b****.

Just go read it.

Also learn about a sheriff in Oregon who refuses a newspaper's request for disclosing information on permit holders, learn which gun show some Nevada friends will be attending, and get the latest from my fellow GREs.

Weekends are typically slower traffic days, so I'd appreciate it if you passed this column's link along and helped get it wider readership.

6 comments:

Rio Arriba said...

Went over and read the Erbe article, David.

The present permissive (for them!) atmosphere is smoking out more and more of these closet fascists. Of course they are not really fascists, since what they believe is right and anything that is done to promote and extend it is okey-dokey. Sure it is.

I'm an old guy and I never remember any BS like the BS that we are now experiencing. I genuinely fear for my Republic.

Wyn Boniface said...

Linked to both your blog and the examiner for your work today. If anything I am helping to spread the "hate speech" Bonnie wants to crush in gulags with new pogroms and secret police.

Mack said...

David,

I'm surprised as you almost seem unfamiliar with Erbe. She has always been hateful, and tolerant of hatred from others when it suits her.

Most notoriously, as hostess of "To the Contrary" she sat approvingly as Julianne Malveaux wished Clarence Thomas dead. I actually watched it as she said it back in 1994, so I don't need the internet to inform me.

Erbe also insisted that older women, like Linda Chavez, are in no danger of being raped, so no need to carry a gun.

The man is on the Court. You know, I hope his wife feeds him lots of eggs and butter and he dies early like many black men do, of heart disease. Well, that’s how I feel. He is an absolutely reprehensible person. --
Julianne Malveaux

opaww said...

I tryed to post a responce to this saying Go ahead and record it I don't give a sh_t But it seems to of been blocked. OH well

Read all 31 comments about this article

You've been warned

I see a number of comments here that would qualify as hate speech, and our server will be recording your ISPs.

Bonnie Erbe of VA
Jun 13, 2009 16:20:49 PM [permalink] [report comment]

opaww said...

oops sorry I really said

Record away hate monger un-American

and it showed up posted

Anonymous said...

Link sent far and wide.