Friday, June 05, 2009

We're the Only Ones Megalomaniacal Enough

He called himself the Lion King, the emperor of Galveston, and more simply, "the government." [More]
I wonder where "Only Ones" get the idea they can be abusive with such impunity, if not from years and years of getting away with it while those in the know turn a blind eye so as not to rock their own boats...
She said some occurred within obvious earshot of security guards...
Funniest mouthpiece line:
"Judge Kent and I refuse to be part of the circus."
Good one, Dick Deguerin, with just the right amount of feigned indignation over nonexistent dignity. As if you freak show exhibits rise to the level of circus.

[Via Mike Vanderboegh]

2 comments:

Sean said...

Drunken, multiple victim sexual predator, calling himself, "the government". Yeah, sounds like our judicial enslavers to me. And we're supposed to have respect for the law and judiciary, while this kind of shit is going on. Oh, but it's not time yet. HE gets a pass on certain crimes, and I bet they let him resign and walk away, BUT IT'S NOT TIME YET. Maybe he could kill me and my family in a drunken driving accident, BUT IT'S NOT TIME YET. I guess when we are all trussed up and in the camps and starving and dying and wondering what became of our children and our lives, then, maybe, it's time. Or is that too soon for everybody? By G*d, let's do wait for the "right" time.

straightarrow said...

My Congressmen, Mike Ross, D-ar., said this couldn't be done when I tried to interest him in filing charges of impeachment against that mobster is a black robe Jimm Larry Hendren. You know, the federal judge who refused to let the defense present their case, who refused to let the law be revealed or the constitution reference, then directed a verdict of guilty.

My Congressman peed his panties at my suggestion. I have sent him a link to this story and asked if he remembered telling me no such action was possible. Doubt I get a response.

Can't figure the guy, he was the leader of the 65 dems who told Obama they would not support any gun control bill, but is scared to do the right thing the rest of the time. Wierd.