Friday, July 24, 2009

Make Politicians Prove They Support the Second Amendment

It's past time for people who would presume to represent us to show us they understand what our rights are. I expect them to consider the right to keep and bear arms not as an embarrassing lip service requirement, but as an enshrined unalienable right. I don't want them just to defend it, I want them to know how and why to proudly champion it. [More]

Today's Gun Rights Examiner column offers a way to help pin politicians down on the Second Amendment. Those who play the political game will deem it too extreme to promote. Those past playing will deem it useless wheel-spinning.

And onward we press.

Also read a rant from someone who has shucked the political process altogether and get follow-up commentary on the Thune Amendment from Oregon Firearms Federation.

Tell a friend?

Have you read the latest from all the Gun Rights Examiners?

3 comments:

Brock Townsend said...

They are good, and a must circulate.

MamaLiberty said...

This new little goober is trying to load a script to my computer that gives it indigestion so I have to shut it down.

Too much java script and other stuff... makes WoG load slow and clunky.

What ever happened to the new blog site? :) I know, I know... you are busy.

David Codrea said...

Reverted to a simpler way to spread the link love, MML, just for you, to accommodate your old coal-burner...you really must upgrade to one of the new pull-start models some day...:)

We keep looking for ways to help spread the word and some experiments work better than others.

I tried a sidebar widget for Oath Keepers that included a dang video, and it was confusing my HAL 9000 so much it totally messed up the cryogenics AND the pod bay doors, so I went back to a simple click-through...